From: Scott H <kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Pushbuttons needed / 3 speed torqueflite
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:32:30 GMT

Hi all,
I am in need of a pushbutton setup that will fit into the existing space on
a 56 Dodge.   I will be using a newer style 727 torqueflite and want to
retain the original pushbutton look if at all possible. Prior posts to the
list advised that the pushbuttons from a 56 Imperial and the pushbuttons
from a 57 - 59 Dodge truck will fit in the original location. Does anyone
have a set for sale?

Also, are there any other year/models that will fit I was told that 63 -64
pickups will also fit can anyone confirm this?

Finally,  i have not seen these pushbottons myself, will this allow full
function Park, R, N, D, 2, 1,  or is park and/or the lower gear selection
eliminated? I will also be changing the rear so parking brakes will not be
problem.

Thanks,
Scott