Re: [FWDLK] DeSoto in movies

More recently, a 1959 DeSoto had a prominent role in "The Accidental Tourist."

Going outside of the Forward Look Era, you'll find a beautiful 1933 DeSoto
sedan making the get-away in "Bonnie and Clyde." Then there is the 1950
film "Sunset Boulevard" in which creditors driving an S-11 DeSoto pursue
William Hurt and his delinquent Plymouth.

If I remember correctly, "In the Heat of the Night" has both a 1957 DeSoto
and a 1960 Plymouth Fury four-door hardtop.

http://w3.one.net/~desoto/desotoland/despatch/index.html