[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Belvedere in Boring, Oregon

[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Belvedere in Boring, Oregon

        Flew to Portland on September 5th and purchased the Plymouth and drove it
to Los Angeles. Car ran great! But will need tune up for trip in Nov. to
Kerville,Texas to visit friends Wayne and Christina Graeffen. I hope this
puts to rest that the car is no longer for sale. Cousin of "CHRISTINE" has
been named "WILD THING" and she makes my heart sing!!
                                                Best regards to all my fellow Forwardlook mopar addicts,

                                                                                                        Aivar

--- Aivar Lejins
--- aivarfilli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.