Re: [FWDLK] smokin' 318 !

Hmmmmmm
How long was it stored and where?   Were the tailpipes taped over?
Smokes more when warmed (hot?)  Musty? Mouse nest in the muffler(s)?
If no critters I wood vote for poorly seated rings.
My brudder in Fla., his 78 BMW R90 motorcycle was rebuilt and sat for years.
Now it burns a qt in 400 miles.  It was rebuilt with chromed rings which it
was not supposed to have.  It runs decent enuf but itsa smoker.  One more
weekend ride and its back to the shop for correct ring installation.
Good Luck-
Lars