Re: [FWDLK] Vent window assy

No Vincent.
The 57 & 58 vent windows are slightly different, and not interchangeable.
For 58 you are looking for part # 1846-623
I know for starters, the shape of the chrome edge where the top of that channel
meets the chrome edge of the top of the window glass frame, is different from
57 to 58.
Glenn.
57 Fury.