[FWDLK] (no subject)

Hi to all,
   I sent a reply message to Tony Goulart last Sunday and this morning
it was returned. It said undeliverable after 5 days.  Musta fell off the
wires???   If you got it Tony, let me know.  I have the trim pieces that
you asked about.
   Anybody going to be at the Chickasha, Oklahoma, swap meet Oct 20-21.
I plan to be there and look around some and maybe take some fleas to
sell.
   Have a great weekend to all.  Its been pretty nice the last few days
here in Northwesten Pa, but we will pay for it when the white stuff
hits.
Jack