[FWDLK] 56 DeS Adventurer in Junkyard

Hi All -

Went to Winakor's Auto Salvage in Salem, CT.  They are in the process of
crushing out everything.  Found a 56 Desoto Adventurer with lots of good
stuff remaining. This one's black/white, not the gold/white or gold/black
that we are usually see.  Definitely an Adventurer, though.  The car is
probably not restorable. The engine is there minus the intake and carbs.
Some things, like the radio, are gone.  The rear seats are covered with
plastic and fabric is mostly intact.  Car has been sitting outside since
1965, and is sunk somewhat into the ground.  I removed the power windows and
regulators.  Lots of good stainless remains.  They are at 860-859-0471.
They are only open Sat-Sun. Happy hunting !

Ron