[FWDLK] Somebody should be shot!

To witness the sad mutilation of a '61 New Yorker
(presumably minding its own business and not hurting
anybody) into a stretch limo, go to
http://www.bergenlimo.com/chrysler.html (be sure and
have Kleenex and/or barf bags ready).

They advertise it as the newest limo in their fleet,
but I found it under "cars for sale" on Trader Online.
Wonder if the body shop botched the stretch operation?

Amazing how they handled the fin line question as
well. Looks from the pic like it comes back up in the
stretch segment before going back down in the middle
of the front door.

I only hope they started with a basket case. The ad
claims 59K miles, but who knows how accurate that is.
Asking price is an insane $100K.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban