Re: [FWDLK] Kanter Auto

Hiya!

I've had pretty good experience with Kanter - but use your parts (especially
wheel cylinders) right away so you can check them out.  I got some new wheel
cylinders with bad seals - I already had some rebuild kits for the car, and
it was easier to just swap out the seals rather than try returning them.  I
suspect that they would have done me right on an exchange, though.

Bob
59 Coronet