[FWDLK] Engine Paint

Group,

I would like to repaint my engine.   I have a 1956 Dodge Royal Lancer
and would like to know where the correct color silver paint (number ??)
can be purchased.   I am hoping that it can be purchase locally (like
Napa) and not have to be ordered.    Please respond to me directly as
this question has most likely been asked of the group many times now.

Thank you in advance to those who reply to this question.
Greg
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer