Re: [FWDLK] Engine paint

Let's open this one up a little. After painting an engine, I've
always had trouble keeping the rust from coming thru, even after
it's been sandblasted (I'm thinking in terms of an intake manifold,
but the rest of the engine as well).

What can you guys recommend for keeping the rust from reappearing
after the engine has been painted ?

Thanks,

Ron

-----