From: Rimington, Ken <Ken_Rimington@ATK.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 1999 11:56 AM
Subject: Engine Paint

There are too many options for engine paint.  I wish the choices
were more
simple.  I need to paint my 1956 Dodge engine.  Correct color is
silver.
The typical silver engine paints are flat and do not last long.
I would
like a silver semigloss or full gloss with both heat and
chemical resistance
so it will be easy to clean and last a good long time.

I need to know what has worked well for others.  options
include, but are
not limited to: Basecoat/clearcoat silver, POR 15 silver engine
enamel,
Hirsch engine enamel, etc.

Which are the best or better choices???