[FWDLK] Mopar yard

It is with mixed emotions that I inform the group that the man I bought my '57 Fury from has apparently died.  Willie Milligan was a really cantankerous old fart 10 years ago when I got the car, and I imagine he never changed.  His place was (still is) covered with old cars, which still includes some '55 - '59 Mopars, including Hemis and coupes.  I understand that there is going to be an estate sale.  I will be going up there this Saturday to check things out, and can let people know what there is.  I do know that everything there is a "project" at best.  But there is some desirable stuff, just hope it doesn't end up getting crushed.

For list members close to me, Willie's place is on Hwy 58, about 1/2 mile east of I-5 exit 188, by Eugene, OR.  I don't know any other details at this time, but will find out as I can.  Guys that live close by (Mark, Dan, Roger, Roger, etc)  now's probably the best time to get a cheap car if ya got the gumption. . .

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury