[FWDLK] eBay prices !

Group,

I don't know if it is because I'm new to this stuff, but bids on eBay have
been skyrocketing prices lately. I was glad to buy a service manual for $20,
but when I see that a Parts manual (which I was set on) is currently over
$80 !!! And the seller's reserve is not even met yet !!! How much is he
asking for it ? $100 ?

As I speak, a NOS trunk lock with keys will probably go for over $75 ... I'm
quite amazed by those prices ... Is it my me or are they becoming crazy ?

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France)
'58 Belvedere