[FWDLK] Factory Books

Group,

Well, after this burst of anger towards eBay, I have one question for you :
What are the factory books available for '58 Plymouths ?

So far, I saw :
. the Service Manual (which I have)
. the owner's manual
. the Parts manual (but I have seen many different ones ... which one is the
best ? I'm
                    searching for the most complete one, with as much
drawings as possible)

What else is available ? And at what price ? And what is the best supplier ?

Thanks

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France)
'58 Belvedere