Re: [FWDLK] Factory Books

Vincent Van Humpback wrote:

> Group,

> Well, after this burst of anger towards eBay, I have one question for you
> What are the factory books available for '58 Plymouths ?

> So far, I saw :
> . the Service Manual (which I have)
> . the owner's manual
> . the Parts manual (but I have seen many different ones ...
    which one is the best ? I'm searching for the most complete one,
    with as much drawings as possible)

> What else is available ? And at what price ?
  And what is the best supplier ?

> Thanks

> Vincent Van Humbeeck (France)
> '58 Belvedere

I think that people when they get interested in an item on E-Bay
lose all sense of what the item costs at the swaps OR from some
of the better known venders.  It's like a total collapse of
common sense.  I have LOST out on some stuff because I just aint
gonna pay that price when they get bid up so high.

Now, on the other side of the coin.  THere are some long time
swaps venders that are spending MORE time on doing business
via E-bay then the swaps now, JUST because people are getting nuts
on the $$$.  They are going where the $$$ are, which in America
we have have always been GOOD at it seems.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6