Re: [FWDLK] book costs, etc

Part of the problem of parts is they aint makin em anymore.  I have seen
costs almost double in the past 7 years. esp for body and trim items.
Mechanical parts often are available at a decent price.

Vince in France has a special problem of course.  Many eBay sellers WILL send
international.  Often single parties will not.
If Vince is not a member of-
The Plymouth Owners Club
and also
The WPC Club,
suggest joining ASAP.
Here are sources for both parts and books.  Prices vary, sometimes bargains,
other times relatively high.
Addresses and costs-
Plymouth Owners Club
PO Box 416
Cavalier, N.D.  58220-0416  USA
I think annual cost may be up to $22 includes the every other month fine
Bulletin.
However airmail overseas cost is $45 per year thanks to postage.
and
WPC Club
P.O. Box 3504
Kalamazoo, MI. 49003-3504  USA
$25.00 yr, or $29 foreign, or  $57 Foreigh air mail
WPC has a monthly mag.
Both include free ads for members,up to a certain word limit.

Many of the list members belong to both of these.  Believe one or both has
some overseas active chapters.

Just ask if questions.

Lars.
Just 50 miles North of Kalamazoo MI