[FWDLK] update nearly finished!

hey all ive nearly finished updatib\ng my page! all the pics of the
different models are seperated and almost all of the links are working
correctly. and my christine pages and nearing completion!
anyone who stops in PLEASE leave SOMETHING on my msg board! you dont have to
register an accound with EZBOARD to post on it.

http://www.geocities.com/kovu_chris/furyhome.html

http://pub29.ezboard.com/bfuryworld/