Re: [FWDLK] Undercoating

Hi All....

I read Scott H's comments about his new tool (and I am
always in favor of new tools!) but for those who don't
have the tool and might be wanting to remove
undercoating, I have always just warmed it with a
propane torch (NOT ON THE GAS TANK!) and then easily
scraped it off with a putty knife (an old one well
rounded to prevent scratching) and then used a solvent
to wipe off any remainder.

This approach seems simple, fairly easy, and does not
take long at all.

For what it's worth....Del
'64 Belvy driver, '56 Savoy coupe forever project.