[FWDLK] '60 Pre-production pics:

4wrdlkrs,

I am wondering if any of you know where I can get some pre-production
photos of the 1960 Plymouth full size model line... Pictures of sketches,
clay model photos, and/or test mules...preceding the September/October
1959 introduction.

Please let me know!

Don't forget to exercise your right to vote!

David VH... http://1960plymouth.freeyellow.com