[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth For Sale -PLEASE HELP!!!!!

[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth For Sale -PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Greetings....

Hey, I have been faced with making a decision on whether to sell my 1955
Plymouth or not.  A member of this list used to own it back in the early 80's
and I have owned it since 1992.  Could anyone who can help me with the value
please email me let me know what you think my asking price should be????
Thank You!
____

You can see it here -----> http://www.cherrysoda.com/plymouth/official.htm
or here ---->   myply
____

Two Door V8, 2 Speed PowerFlite
Runs PERFECT and Looks VERY NICE, everything is NEW
Made in L.A. California, always a Southern California car.

Let Me Know! Thanks!

Josh
The1955PlymouthPage
www.cherrysoda.com