Re: [FWDLK] Welcome to Larry Jett

--- Bruce Smith <bsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(snip)

> A few years ago, the magazine did a story about
> Larry and his fine stable of Chrysler products.
> As I recall, the car they test drove was his
> 1957 DeSoto Adventurer, which happens to be my
> all-time Forward Look dream car.

I had the pleasure of checking out Larry's '57
Adventurer a number of years ago, in the parking lot
of the Circle Star Theater (RIP) in San Carlos CA,
just after a Jerry Lee Lewis concert. Believe it or
not, any pics you've seen of this car do not do it
justice.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban