[FWDLK] Chrysler Corp Club UK web-site

Hi all,
Thanks Leon for your kind words regarding the Exner story on our club
web-site, www.chrysler-club.com which was written by Peter Grist.
The site is still under construction but will shortly have an extended photo
gallery of members cars and UK show reports amongst other general club
information. (There should be a picture of the UK owned ex-fuel-injection
300-D on the site soon)
I sponsor the site but somebody else is designing it so I am also anxious to
see how it turns out when finished.
Please check back often to see how it progresses.
Thanks.

Regards,
Ian.
ian-rubrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx