[FWDLK] car cover

As I recall, there was a discussion a while back about car cover brands.

Can anyone advise me about the best/worst car cover MATERIALS?

These particular cars are stored indoors so water resistance is not a big
factor, but I would like something I could use outdoors at shows too.  I'm
going to get standard/universal fit type.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, '81 Imperial,
Washougal, WA