Re: [FWDLK] Car Cover

All
I'm in the need of an accordion type power brake booster.  I have an oval
tank type that is found in the '57-'58 and believe '59 Dodge, DeSoto and
maybe Chrysler that is in working order.  I will swap with anyone who has a
booster that is in working order.

I also have a DeSoto 341 hemi engine that is complete and in running
condition.  It will be for sale or I would swap it for another Polyhead FP
31,318 Fury engine if there is one out there in running condition, in the
near future.  It has to be cleaned up and painted is all.

I also need an emergency brake handle and cable.  I'm sure that I will be
looking for other parts as I put the car together.  If someone has the
booster or cable let me know.
John Paxos
'57 Fury
'57 Belvedere Cvt (apart and looking for goodies)