[FWDLK] 59 Ply dual quad set-up

Hi all,
     I have a question for the knowledgeable group out there in fwdlk
land.   Roger Howard and I both have 59 Plymouths, and we are trying to
figure out for sure if a dual quad set-up was available that year.
     In my parts manual on page 14-4 under 14-30-0 there is a listing
for MP2 W/High Performance, front and rear carbs and a listing in the
manifold section for a High Performance intake manifold...Roger's manual
lists the carbs on page 14-5 and shows no MP2 high performance carbs.
Both of our manuals are dated 9/58, however his has a supercedes all
other 1959 manuals, and has a 1960 date in it.
     Somewhere else in my archives of 59 info, I have an article on the
dual quads being available in late 59, though I can't seem to find it
anywhere at this time...does anyone else have a definite answer for
     Also, thanks for all the comeback on the 59 wagon gas tank
situation, I will put all the info to good use, and get back to the
group on my findings.
     Have a great day, John in WI