Subject:  [PARTS CAR]
Date:  Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:30:56 +0100
From:  "Helena Kjellberg" <helenakj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi we´re two swedes who own a 1957 fourdoor sedan Plymouth Savoy.the car was imported to sweden from the US in 1998 fromCalifornia. The plates on it read GSL 004, California.It has some US Navy registration stickers on the windshield.Color is light yellow and white, probably original paint.The engine is a 318 big block with a 4brl carburetor(carter) on it.Any information on this cars prevous owners and adventures would be welcome.
 Send to: Gert Jerneskog & Helena Kjellberg              Eriksberg, Borråsen              52493  HERRLJUNGA              SWEDEN PS. We just love our automobile   DS.