[FWDLK] More gasoline

If you are interested in the direction of gasoline prices check out the
Maguire Energy Institue site. It is hosted at Southern Methodist University.
When Texas and total US oil production drops, the price of gasoline goes up.

Now that oil is steady at $30.00 plus per barrel both US and Texas production
is climbing again. I wonder who turned off the taps in February 1999.
<A
HREF="http://maguireenergy.cox.smu.edu/resources/indicators/charts/coil.html";>
http://maguireenergy.cox.smu.edu/resources/indicators/charts/coil.html</A>

Bill