[FWDLK] Convert top lift switch

Hi to all,
   I've been looking thru some parts and found the switch for the
convertable top.  It is P/N 1972316.   It is mounted on the instrument
panel.  It fits the folowing:
60 Plymouth
61-62 Ply, Dodge
63-64 All
65-66 Imperial

It also is for the electric tailgate window lift mounted on the
instrument panel and fits the following:
60 Ply Sub
62 VAliant, Lancer, Ply, Dodge
63-64 All
I have 2 of these in the boxes and will sell them for $25 each plus
shiping if any one is interested.
Thanks
Jack Johnson  Shinglehouse, Pa  where it is snowing at the present time