Re: [FWDLK] Gasoline

In a message dated 11/15/2000 8:54:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
landman@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Here's the idea - For the rest of this year, don't purchase gasoline from
 the two biggest companies (which now are one), EXXON and MOBIL >>

I tend to agree to this idea, but do we know ALL the different flags this
conglomerate sell gasoline under??

I use to work for Tokheim Corp.  (they make service station gas pumps) and
these major oil companies (all of them) sell their products under many
different brands, and they vary by regions of the county.

I do like the idea.  It's time that somehow these oil companies get slapped.

Indiana Ed