Re: [FWDLK] Gasoline

In a message dated 11/16/2000 11:52:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Dk62300@xxxxxxx writes:

<< I suggest just going to a different gas station and boycott the busiest one
 until it closes down. Then do that to the next biggest until they see what is
 going on. Perhaps then the prices will come back to reality >>

That will only hurt the guy that has the lease at that station, not the major
oil company... their gas is still being sold at the other stations we go
to... they don't really care about the guy we would close down.

Indiana Ed       A DeSoto wantabee