[FWDLK] Blower Motor Identification

Hi.  I earlier requested an ID of a blower motor I am looking to purchase.
The part number I gave was the number on the motor itself (14V660/PS448-S1).
The part # on the box is:2084862 .  The box is also dated 1960.  Can any of
you Identify this for me??  I do not have a parts book.  Thanks!  George.