[FWDLK] DOCUMENTED D500-1

Once again for the record , I have the factory documents and liturature to
show that my car is original and correct, entirely correct with no missing
parts or remanufactered parts,  in addition my car has parts (such as the
cast iron exhaust manifolds #1733876 and #1733877) that were unique only to
the Dash One and are not presen;t on any other example that I or Dennis
Kennedy have been made aware of including Mike Squires. Street Jobs as Dennis
noted were cars that contained components of the parts groups but were
incomplete and undocumented "the parts were made aviallable to anyone". This
may cast some doubt on Mike's Cars originality but doesn't completely rule
out the posibility of it. Mike is aware of his cars short commings, does he
have to report that to all who view his car? Who's to say? Anyone purchasing
one of these cars had better do their homework. Tim