Re: [FWDLK] DOCUMENTED D500-1

To all FWL members...Tim is reaching to distort the facts...Has anyone
denied his cars authenticity?   I know that I haven't..I believe what he has
said and have no argument regarding his car...My issue is his claim that my
car is not authentic and he has NEVER seen it...Tim, quote #s all day and it
doesn't change the issue...He said and I quote, "Mike is aware of his cars
short comings"...That is totally false!...The only facts that I am aware of
is his claim that my car is not correct, should I use his quote, "a street
job "he does not have facts to back that up!...Again, Tim has NEVER seen my
car...He is only speculating using no facts only hear say from others who
have no proof either...Using gut feelings to defend ones claim of having the
only one is not fair...Tim, please relax and come to the understanding that
there is possibly another D500-1 out here in California...I do not have to
"report the cars short comings" to all that view it as I represent it
correctly...For all members information I have never been challenged by
anyone who has seen the car and I have had it in over half a dozen shows
this year including four Mopar events and one Concours show that had
official judges very well versed in Mopar products...I have done my homework
and maybe Tim should do his after he sees my car...Coming to conclusions
based on what people say is unfair...If anyone has "specific" facts
regarding this car, then let them speak out...Otherwise I would  appreciate
the respect the car deserves and enjoy it for what it is...I had the
privilege to have my car featured in one of the countries quality
publications and I am proud of how well it represents the FWL...I didn't
expect to receive such sever challenges...I have received many supportive
notes since this began of which I sincerely appreciate.
Mike Squires
1956 Dodge
Custom Royal
D500-1