Re: [FWDLK] DOCUMENTED D500-1

Of course, back in the good ol' days, you could special order a car with
about any option offered no matter the model of the car of a series. As
previously mentioned last April, we [Mark H and myself] ran across a totally
awesome 58 Sport Suburban at the Van Nuys show and it came with the Fury dual
fours and about any other thing you can think of. Sorry, I don't recall the
name of the owner, but he did say that the car was built as seen. I wouldn't
be surprised to see a Dodge four door sedan with unusual features.
Dan C
Spanaway, WA