[FWDLK] New To List

Hi; I am Roy Asbjornsen and am new to the list. I have been retired for two
years and reside in Puyallup Washington (About 30 miles south of Seattle)! I
just recently acquired a 55 Desoto Firedome two door hardtop that the
previous owners were not to kind to, like heating the coil spring to lower
it, securing loose chrome trim with hex head screws through the trim, etc.
I'm sure you get the picture!
 In the last three weeks I have traveled over 6,000 mi. getting rust free
parts and parts cars from high desert country (Defiantly not from the Seattle
area). I have been able to find chrome trim that has been in wrecking yards
for up to 35 years that look like they are NOS. Hardest parts to locate are
good pit free outside door handles for 55s. Have pit free 56 handles but will
keep looking for the 55s. I have questions but will save them for later. I'm
glad to be aboard.             <>Roy<>

    Roy Asbjornsen
    Puyallup Washington
    55 Firedome 2/d h/t