Re: [FWDLK] Calendar Car Voting Results

I feel I must reply to the Will of the Court, and specifically, to Mr.
Stragand, Secretary of Calendars.

Being in the minority of having done photography professionally and having
dated a professional photographer (who was a little more benevolent  to my
music collection than Dave's ex), I would accept the offer to personally
photograph everyone's vehicles for next year's calendar, provided that such
incidental expenses as lost wages, first-class airline tickets for myself
and my staff, a liberal expense account, five-star hotel accomodations, and
other expenses to be named later be covered by Mr. Stragand and his
burgeoning calender empire.

Regarding the photography advice mentioned, may I add that it's best to
avoid bright, sunny days, especially between the hours of 10am and 2pm, when
photographing cars.  My best photos are taken when the sun is just behind
the clouds and there are very soft shadows present.  Also the use of a
fill-in flash is helpful when shooting to put some light into the shadow
areas.

Thanks,

Ron Waters, who wishes this whole political thing were over...Oh, not the
Bush-Gore thing - I'm referring to finding out who got the most votes in the
Forward Look Calendar contest !