Re: [FWDLK] Calendar Car Voting Results

Attn:  Mr. David Stragand, Forward Look Federal Appellate Court in Atlanta
From: Global FWDLK Appellate Court
Re: Ballot Design for 2002 FWDLK Calendar

Since we detect resistance in your carrying out the directive of the Forward
Look Federal Appellate Court in Atlanta, we are taking the opportunity
during this stalling tactic to notify you of a recommendation for future
ballot design.

A.
Several briefs were submitted over the weekend to this Court requesting
future FWDLK Calendar ballots revise the voting process to one (and only
one) view of a vehicle from a selection of several views - if desired - of
that same vehicle.

B.
Signatories stated they were upset when voting for a specific image (view)
they liked but not liking a different image (view) of the same vehicle,
however thus  diligently entering their required total of votes cast but
later changing those same votes after giving the originally voted image(s) a
second or third thought prior to submitting their ballots (thereby possibly
contributing to the added chads found on the Atlanta County Canvassing Board
floor by the Forward Look County Sheriff).

C.
The recommendation of this Court is to strongly suggest the Atlanta FWDLK
Court ask the Atlanta County Canvassing Board to revisit the next ballot
design and assign each select specific image (view), with a simple unique
alphanumeric identity designation such as:

A1, A2, A3 etc.

or for the technically challenged as:

2002FWDLK58bluegreen2doorhtDeSoto101A-frnt3-4inbrightsunwithauntmartha
2002FWDLK58bluegreen2doorhtDeSoto101B-rearendindarkdriveway
2002FWDLK58bluegreen2doorhtDeSoto101C-sideunderoaktreewithwheelbarrow
etc.

D.
We have had this ballot design proposal reviewed by the State Elections
Ballot Designer in W Palm Beach County, FL who assures us that if all
choices are kept on alternating lines on different pages you should be able
to hand tabulate the results very quickly (prior to the next calendar year)
and reduce the number of suspected anomalies. We also suggest that for any
challenged ballots that an independent representative selected from each of
the Ford Club of America and the General Motors Owners Club be stationed on
either side of the ballot counter as tabulations are made.

E.
In closing, it is the position of this Court that the above changes will
eliminate most all future over and under voting on your calendar ballots.

Respectfully submitted,
Global FWDLK Appellate Court