[FWDLK] Calendar Car Voting Results

Okay... the Forward Look Federal Appellate Court in Atlanta has ordered
me to release the results of the voting.

But let me start off by saying that you people are worse than Palm Beach
County voters... =)  Out of 139 votes, there were 38 undervotes (less
than 16) and 2 overvotes (more than 16), and 15 people who voted more
than once.

The Forward Look County Canvassing Board has determined the following
criteria for judging the ballots:

- If you voted twice, shame on you.  Only your last recorded vote by
date/time was counted.
- Overvotes were discarded.  It's too hard to figure out a fair formula
for discarding 1-11 extra votes.  Sorry.
- Undervotes -were- counted.  The Forward Look County Supreme Court
ruled that some people only liked 15 or less vehicles, and that their
voice supporting their few candidates should be heard.
- Ten votes from people not on the list who all voted within one hour
for only one car were discarded.  It was... "a disturbing anomaly".
- Hanging, pregnant, and swinging door chads were not counted.  21 chads
were found on the floor of my den, and have been retained as evidence by
the Forward Look County Sheriff.

And the winners are: (drumroll please...)

HA!

I'm going to keep y'all in suspense.  The winners will be posted as soon
as we know the U.S. presidential election results, or Christmas,
whichever comes first.  =)

-Dave