Re: [FWDLK] Elections...or whatever someone may call it!

John Bartell wrote:

> Okay Dave...
>     Times up!   Florida did their thing, again!  Let's hear the results
> of the important stuff, like FWDLK. calendars. The BS polls show the
> topless beer flaunting it's can to be the winner!  Awaiting your
> excellencies final tally!
> John in WI

Well, the results are still being contested, BUT I have a court order to
certify the results:

Dear Secretary Stragand,

After much deliberation it is the unanimous decision of this court to issue
the following ruling.

1.  POWER OF THE SECRETARY
The power vested and entrusted to the Secretary of Calendars of the Forward
Look Mailing List SHALL not be usurped
by any person, organization or lower court in anyway.

2.  ELIGIBILITY OF VOTES
It is the sworn duty of the Secretary of Calendars of the Forward Look
Mailing List to ascertain the authenticity of all
ballots received.  Those ballots having under voted SHALL be counted.
Ballots having over voted SHALL be thrown
out, and not counted.
Absentee ballots SHALL be counted if duly executed and received by the
established deadline.

3.  CHADS
It is the sole responsibility of the Secretary of Calendars of the Forward
Look Mailing List to determine the intended
meaning of all votes received.  Chads know as (dimples or pregnant) SHALL
NOT be counted unless multiple
indentations of the same type are present in sufficient number as to
clearly determine the will of the voter.  Chads
having more than one corner detached SHALL be counted as votes.  Chads
having only one corner detached SHALL be
counted as votes at the sole discretion of the Secretary of Calendars.

4.  CERTIFICATION OF VOTE
It is the duty of the Secretary of Calendars of the Forward Look Mailing
List to tally all votes received, and certify the
vote after the established deadline has expired.  Voting results SHALL be
announced by the secretary at his earliest
convenience.  In all aspects of this election, the decision of the
Secretary of Calendars is final and SHALL be
undisputed.

Sincerely,
B. J. PULTANOVICH - Chief Justice

Associate Justices:
MS. CHRISTINE
MR. BELVEDERE
MR. DeSOTO
MS. PLYMOUTH
MR. DODGE
MR. CHRYSLER

So... In other words, the establish deadline has expired!  The next email
has the voting results!

-Dave