[FWDLK] 2001 Forward Look Calendar

Sunday November 26 9:55 PM ET
Statement Certifying Forward Look Vote

PITTSBURGH (Reuters) - Following is a text of a statement made on Sunday
by Forward Look Secretary of Calendars David R. Stragand certifying the
results of the 2001 Calendar Car election:

Good Evening,

I'd like to thank everyone who entered, and everyone who took the time
to vote. As a reminder, ALL of the cars entered will be in the calendar;
the voting was for the 16 full-color pages that we can afford for the
calendar this year.

The voting was very close indeed, and everyone who entered should be
very proud of their car(s). The final results, with photos, may also be
seen at http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2001/results.html

Congratulations again to everyone!

FRONT COVER CAR:
1957 DeSoto Firesweep "Memphian" Ambulance
Dawson Blackmore, Jr. (Connecticut)

REAR COVER CAR:
1960 DeSoto Adventurer
Ross Klein (Lynbrook, NY)

MONTHLY CARS:
1956 Plymouth Sport Suburban
Lars Larson (Grand Rapids, MI)

1957 Plymouth Belvedere
Bob Hanekamp (Frostburg, MD)

1959 DeSoto Fireflite
Richard Zapata (Pompano Beach, FL)

1956 DeSoto Firedome
Leon Haddix (Chagrin Falls, OH)

1959 Dodge Royal Lancer
Walter T. Corey (Staten Island, NY)

1957 Plymouth Belvedere
Gary Christensen (San Antonio, TX)

1956 Plymouth Fury
Ed Dea (Walnut, CA)

1955 Plymouth Belvedere
Robert Bishop (Surrey, BC Canada)

1958 Plymouth Belvedere
Michael Morrelli (East Hartford, CT)

1957 Plymouth Belvedere
Michael Morrelli (East Hartford, CT)

1955 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman
Joseph Paolucci, Jr. (Walton, KY)

1956 Dodge Coronet
Michael Milstead (Warsaw, VA)

INSIDE REAR COVER:
1955 Dodge Station Wagon
Joseph Paolucci, Jr. (Walton, KY)

"ABOUT THE FORWARD LOOK MAILING LIST" PAGE:
1957 Plymouth 'Dual-Fury' 318ci 290HP Engine
Glenn Barratt (Lynfield, Auckland, New Zealand)

Accordingly, on behalf of the Forward Look Elections Canvassing
Commission and in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of
Forward Look, I hereby declare these results as certified and final.

-Dave