Re: [FWDLK] 2001 Forward Look Calendar

Ross Klein wrote:

> Dave, as a member of the 1960 DeSoto transition team, I'd like to inquire
> when the General Services Administration will be releasing the transition
> funds?

Since the transition monies from the G.S.A. were put into place in 1963, all of
our cars are ineligible.  It's the Will of the People.  =)

> How and when will the calendars be available?  Will it require a US Supreme
> court ruling?

That has been a common question, Ross.

The calendars are still in the design phase at present, but I hope to be done by
next Monday.  Printing will begin as soon as I stock up on Dr Pepper and frozen
White Castles, as I'm going back to printing these calendars myself this year.
That'll require around 100 hours or so sitting next to the Color LaserJet 4500
to feed it the the horrendous amount of supplies it'll consume for the
printing.  I'm going to make around 200 copies this year, and I'm probably going
to sell them on the website as well.

I'll keep everyone posted on the status, and when order-placing will begin.

-Dave