[FWDLK] Hold down bolt

I am looking for a inexpensive lead to finding a hold down bolt for the
spare in the trunk of my 1956 Dodge.   To the best of my recollection,
the bolt is sort of "L" shaped with a large wing nut to secure.   Please
let me know if anyone has a source for one of these.

P.S.  I know that a junkyard may still have one of these around, but
unfortunately I have no old junkyards around me.

Thanks in advance,
Greg Filtz
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer
"Value leader of the Forward Look!"