[FWDLK] 56 Dodge 2dr vs 4 dr

I have located a set of armrests from a 56 Dodge coronet 4 door.
Can anyone tell me if these will fit on my 2 door Custom Royal.
Mine are missing so I have no frame of reference to compare them to.
Scott

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com