From: Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Search!
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:13:58 -0500

Over the weekend, the Forward Look web site had something like a brain
seizure.

Two hard drives died, and a system restore from backup tapes just
wouldn't take.  I spent Saturday and Sunday rebuilding the server on the
Windows 2000 platform, and I took the opportunity to fix a bunch of
nagging little problems along the way.

One of the new fixes is a much nicer search engine, which you can use by
clicking the 'Search' link on the home page, or by going directly to
http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm

You can find some amazing things by doing a search... there are almost
11,000 pages of information indexed.  Check it out, and enjoy!

-Dave

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com