Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Tell me I'm not alone.

Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Tell me I'm not alone.

Isn't that their problem? Heck our families have put up with us in the garage
till the wee hours of the morning, what is another 6mths of unloading our toys
and cashing in on us for a shopping back filled with cash(IRS, I'm only
kidding)...
John Photakis