Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Tell me I'm not alone.

Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Tell me I'm not alone.

Apologies to Dave and all other 20 somethings!

My thoughts were directed to us over 50 types who are lamenting their
lost youth!  Actually you are very lucky to have a FWDLK car and the
sense to appreciate it!

We realize the future of our obsession with these old beauties really
falls into the hands of guys like you who will continue to infect society
with our disease!

Keep it up and enjoy the trip during the next 30, 40 or however many
years you can!

Brian
57 D500s in MI