[FWDLK] DONE?

Dun da dun done?  Doubt it.
I used checkoff lists on all my stuff, otherwise it would still be in pieces
or whatever.  Still have a list and its been 'done' for 5 years.
Trouble is when the list becomes a MUST and the fun disappears and it puts
excess pressure on you.    Just ask me!
Still have a list, but it collects dust these days.

Lars
in beautiful West Michigan, USA