Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Being Buried

Speaking of being "buried" in the hobby, as the bills accumulate for the NOS
parts, the plating, the fabric, the tires and the paint job, the word
"buried" takes on new meaning.  This is why my wife of 36 years has earned
the title....."She from whom we must hide the invoices."    Larry Jett,
buried in the 61 Dodge