Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Being Buried

    Hhmm, I know about THAT one. My bride knows about most of my cars, a few she
doesn't. .
    Could be worse, drugs, drinking, gambling or messing around(ala Uncle Bill).

Maybe I could start group called "Old Cars Anonymous". And when your clean for a
year, give little hubcaps for rewards.
Sick, sick sick...